WTB B20 Block - Vtec head + B tranny have some d series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joshisakson_

Hey guys,

I just took my d16 into the machine shop to get a broken headbolt removed... they wont do it. I think I am going to go b20/vtec now as it seems fairly cheap. I should be getting my tax returns back soon and will spend on this b20/vtec swap.

I have nothing and need everything.

I am willing to trade anything. I have a full d16z6 swap with a broken bolt in the block, the head was plained already. I was replacing a leaking head gasket in d16 and broke a bolt putting it all back together, has new water pump on block, new timing belt, and all new gaskets waiting to be put on. It's out of a del sol. The engine and tranny have already been removed from the del sol. I also have a full d16y7 swap out of a 97 Civic DX, its still in the engine bay of the Civic. I bought the DX for some body parts, the dash, and the steering column. It was hit hard in the driver side near the rear 1/4 panel. It was driving down the road when the car was hit, so the engine is fine. I would even sell the DX if anyone wanted it for parts, however not many parts are still good on it!

If you need pictures let me know, it may take a day to get them online, however I can get them online!

Last edited:
I am located in Minnesota. I believe both engine's have under 150k on them, I can get an actual number if needed. The d16z6 ran, but would sometimes bog out when given too much gas, however the car never overheated or quit running. Not sure what would happen with shipping. Feel free to ask any questions or make offers.

Back