WTB: Car in NJ/NY/PA area 6-8k

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Okay here's the deal. I'm not quite sure what kind of car I want yet. I've looked at VW GTI Vr6's, 300zx's, hydaui tiburon gt's, etc., etc.,

Have 6-8k to spend, probably right around 6k. I need a car that will easily crank out highway speeds of 90mph, handles good, gets good gas mileage, has NO RUST, and can be fun to drive.

Don't want a car that has much more than 100k on it. If its a swap, I probably won't be willing to pay blue book on it, just because i know its going to have been romped on and i dont want a car with a speedo thats off or throwing codes or any shit like that...it will just be more difficult to have someone work on if anything serious ever goes wrong.

Just started to entertain the idea of possibly getting a Integra GSR but I'm not sure if thats going to have the kind of power I want, we'll see.

Not really interested in Del Sols, I already have one...but if its low miles and is a decent price I might consider it....most likely not.

As far as color goes, I would like to stay away from white or nasty ass teal

Not really interested in anything older than a '94

Live in Northern NJ area, willing to travel 1-3hours for car.

Interested in 94+ Si's with swaps, b16 or b16c.

No rust on body
Good paint

Back