WTB: Car under $2800, prefer Honda, IN TENNESSEE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jessed

I need a car bad. I really need one that is running, but if i can get a shell (preferably Honda) I can put something together. If it is a shell it must be only about 100 miles or so from Jackson, TN (west TN).

I prefer to have a Honda civic 88 and up or teg 90 and up (prefer 5spd, but i'm desperate might have to settle for a slaw matic). I would like it to have a/c, but it is not absolutely necessary.

I will consider other cars though, just let me know what you got.

I NEED A CAR IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. I DO NOT WANT RUSTED OUT BEAT UP PIECES OF TRASH THOUGH. I KNOW $2800 ISN'T A LOT, BUT I KNOW I CAN GET SOMETHING DECENT FOR THAT.

Thanks everyone!

Oh, yea PLEASE GIVE ME CONTACT #'S SO I CAN CALL YOU. I HAVE CASH IN HAND AND IF YOUR CAR SPARKS MY INTEREST I WILL NEED TO TALK TO YOU ASAP ABOUT IT.

OR

Call Me: 731.298.4883

I WOULD PREFER THE CAR TO ONLY BE A COUPLE HUNDRED MILES AWAY IF IT IS IN GOOD RUNNING CONDITION AND ONLY A HUNDRED OR SO IF IT IS A SHELL.

I will be willing to drive a little further if it is a good deal.

I'm going to look at a semi-built 1st gen rx7 tommorrow, so let me know what you got ASAP!

if you are interested in travelling to NY i have a 1989 crx si that has 187k highway miles on it, owned by myself and a woman before me as a commuter, it has some rust though and the sunroof is busted =\ will let it go for like 2000$ though, its red, let me know at zaneithan@hotmail.com

that's a bit far for me to have to drive home and possibly drive there.

thanks though!

good luck selling it.

i got a friend with a teg shell in greensboro, north carolina. if you want i can get some more info on it. i think hes giving it away for free also ;) on aim: k2e2vin or pm me.

Back