Wtb carbon fiber hatch and jdm heat sheild

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd hurt myself thinking that you wanted your engine to look more "jDm ClEaN"? Or I would hurt myself after I learned that you were that dumb? How does a heat shield look any cleaner than say, a stainless header?

quiet kid

Who the fuck are you to tell someone else to be quiet? This is a public internet forum. He is entitled to say whatever he feels is necessary. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

I agree with Slush. SS would look significantly better, and probably more functional, than wasting money on a shield.

Who the fuck are you to tell someone else to be quiet? This is a public internet forum. He is entitled to say whatever he feels is necessary. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

I agree with Slush. SS would look significantly better, and probably more functional, than wasting money on a shield.

quiet son
im entitled myself
and its a jdm header 4-1..2.5 outlet
the best functional stock header hondas made, so i see no wasted money
beside i gots money
thats why i want to buy one and no matter what happens im getting one

quiet son
im entitled myself

Nobody was saying you weren't entitled. It's called respect. He voiced his opinion, and you voiced yours. If you are so adamant about getting one, and you have all this money to do it, drive your ass down to a Honda dealership and buy one.

I'm not your son. With your attitude, I hope you never reproduce.

quiet son
im entitled myself
and its a jdm header 4-1..2.5 outlet
the best functional stock header hondas made, so i see no wasted money
beside i gots money
thats why i want to buy one and no matter what happens im getting one
Exactly, it's a FUCKING STOCK header. If you really want sweet JDM shit, buy a Toda or Spoon performance header. Better yet, if you "gots money" just import a RHD car. Then laugh at all the kids with their JDM heat shields on a USDM Honda.

Until then, shut your mouth. You've been disrespectful in this whole thread because people don't see or agree with your point of view. I don't agree with the "JDM look", I'd rather blow past you in a turbo Honda, but I didn't disrespect you until you disrespected me.

exactly, it's a fucking stock header. If you really want sweet jdm shit, buy a toda or spoon performance header. Better yet, if you "gots money" just import a rhd car. Then laugh at all the kids with their jdm heat shields on a usdm honda.

Until then, shut your mouth. You've been disrespectful in this whole thread because people don't see or agree with your point of view. I don't agree with the "jdm look", i'd rather blow past you in a turbo honda, but i didn't disrespect you until you disrespected me.

silence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!?!
i could see if you wanted the protective plate for the bottom but for real?!a heat shield?!?thats fucking lame..walk your ass down to honda and buy one

holy hell everyone who has posted on my thread, why? grow up!

i never asked for anyone to question my request nor give there .02 or else i would've posted this somewhere else on the site.

i simply asked if anyone had one for sale

drop the bullshit now.

Now whos got one for sale????

Allow Celerity to weigh in:

I'm on the fence about this one. This is the "WTB" or "Wanted to Buy" section. Doesn't matter if he asked for an NOS 78 civic wiper insert. Doesn't matter if he wants a Debbie Gibson cassette. he wants something, and he wants to buy it.

Let him.

Now, I would be a little more open about my defense of him, but it's obvious that he's nothing more than a pillow-biting oxygen thief. We won't need to worry about reproduction, because all combinations of anal sex rarely produce any offspring - And if it does produce offspring I'm sure it'll be in a Civic looking for a piece of recycled stamped steel from the other side of the planet in exchange for money in which "he gots".

Ultimately, his brain doesn't work. That doesn't mean he can't blow his allowance on stupid shit. Hell, that's what brought him here in the first place !

Please define "rarely".

Lawyers, Real Estate Agents, Car Salesmen. See Also, second part of statement where I fingered heat shield johnny as being one of those butt-babies, and implied that his dad may in fact be his mom.

Back