WTB cheap truck/crx/stang near ct

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I am looking for a good crx under 800 bucks in CT, I know it will be damn near impossible. Let me know what you have. Good gas milage, and a fun car.

What I really want is a 73-87 chevy/gmc full size, 2wd, short bed, standard truck. Can be 6 or 8 cyl.
or an s10 2wd, short bed, standard under 800. If I get a truck it will be getting lowered, probably a built small block, and 20's, and pretty mucha straight pipe exhaust like the SIlverado has.

The stang rwd v8 5spd, car under 1000.

Basically I need a project/ daily driver. I want to keep the Silverado as a garage queen. I am sick of using it for a daily.

I'd sell the civic for $800...just did the valve guide seals last week...plenty of pep...fun car...and has more room than a CRX... :)

hey i have a 1991 honda civic hatch burnt orange shaved handels, moldings, door popers flake in paint, benz-s500 fenders carbon pillers, tinted windows, new header back exhaust, stick color matched interior xplod speakers in door gutted from driver seat back and sprayed with fire proof rino liner and sound dampers fome in the wels let me know asap im letting it go for 500.00 th eonly thing it needs is a head gasket i live in suffolk county ny

stop bringing back all these fucking dead threads.

how about you fuck off i didnt notice the dates on the thred you have nothing else better to do but bust peoples balls. go fuck off cum sucker

i'am a retard u dont know me dick. eat shit. do u even own a honda? or do u go to all threds and just fuck with people?

i have owned hondas :) two of them were extremely nice. im fucking with you because you are a tool.

look if youre gonna bring back dead threads (this one might be dead) especially in the WTB style, just post a new thread as FS:CRX or something to the effect

althrough turbomirage went about it the wrong way, he is right. you shouldnt have brought this back. now if the original poster (Jeef) is still looking for this car, he will have to unlock it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back