wtb - cheap used stereo stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
im looking for a small amp.sub deal for the 240...

10" sealed sub/box combo and like a 100x2 amp or something..

lemme know what ya got

2 Jl Audio 10w4 in a generic black carpet box (decent) with a 75 x 2 Sony Amp. They work pretty good together. $250 shipped. The Subs are awesome. I just don't need therm anymore. I need more space for my rebuild. Let me knwo

I've got a brand new MTX Thunder6000 that I pulled from my Stealth Box before I even used it... it's a 10 incher and handles 250W RMS. I've got it sitting in a JL box right now- could send it your way for pretty cheap.

i have two 12" kenwoods, think the model number is kfc3005 (offhand)... still in the boxes, never used. just want to get rid of them.

i have 1 sony p5 12 in box, with rockford 900 watt amp , with rockford hook ups that cost me 100 at best buy, bass bost control, cd player with everything....... hits realyl hard with good sound quality........ 250 plus shipping i am located in NC

i have a 10inch infinity kappa perfect 10.1 sub, in a carpeted firberboard box. I also have a sony 2 channel 760 watt amp. I am looking to get rid of both of them. The amp and sub are is really good condition, and are both about a year old. And have not been in my car now for about 2 months. Make me an offer... Although shipping might be a bitch from cali to the east coast.

actually all i want is 200 plus shipping for all my stuff....... hurry up cause i am thinking of parting it out

i have 2 10" audiobahn subs only used for 3 weeks. i sold the box and bought some 12's. i would like 100+shipping.

thanks guys. so many options... got a bunch of pm's for stuff too. i will get back to you if im interested in what ya got.

Back