WTB: Civic, CRX, 1st gen or 2nd gen Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DSMconvert

I am looking to buy my first Honda that I can slowly build. I am looking for a good running platform that I can build off of from there. I am not looking to spend more than $1500 but would like it to be less. I am from Ohio but am willing to travel up to 1000 miles for the right car. What I am looking for is as follows.

1. 88 and up Civic Hatch
2. 88 and up CRX Hatch
3. 92 and up Civic Hatch or coupe
4. 86 and up Integra
5. 92 and up Prelude

All must be manuals with a decent body and no major mechanical problems. *Little stuff here and there is not a big deal* Interior can be torn to hell and back as long as it has 2 front seats that have seat belts and are installed correctly. Plus, NO WEIRD SMELLS!!! *Believe it or not I checked out a car this week that smelled like week old fish that had been sitting out in the sun*

Motor requirements:
I am looking for at least a SOHC vtec to start things out with. Must be a 1.6.
I would love to find a b16 vtec or b18b1 or c1 if its going to be in the 1.8 catagory.

Once again I am new to the Honda game but I am not a total laymen when it comes to engine mechanics. So please don't try to screw with me. In other words I will treat you with respect as long as you treat me with respect. I will ask a lot of questions though just so I can learn as much as I can.

Anyway, let me know if anyone has anything that they want to get rid of. Oh yeah, I might be interested in a 92 and up 4 door Civic or a 94 and up Integra 4 door. It all comes down to the car.

Hope to hear from some of ya soon.

Your one and only DSM transplant!

well I have 2 93 integras for sale, one with a b18c1 gsr motor in it, but you wont be able to find one for 1500. a gsr swap alone goes for around 2k. I have a post here in this section, take a look and let me know if you are interested

I will take a look but I am looking for a project of my own so I know what has been done and how it has been done. I have had several friends that were over anxious and bought a car that they knew very little about and ended up blowing the motor within a month.

And no, I am not, to the person that asked me if I were gay. I understand that the gay dating sceen may be tough for you and wish you the best in finding a mate. :D

Back