WTB: Civic or Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Hey guys.

I need a car fast! As in by next weekend. I am currently interested in a 90-95 Civic HB or 93-94 Del Sol. I live in the Central Virginia area and am willining to drive to an extend or meet somewhere within reason to look/test drive/buy.

I know a few of you mods on here have Sols in the CT area saying you want to get ride of them. Help me out here!

My price range is around $2500-3000, but could go higher if its in good condition. No higher than $3500 though.

I prefer if the car is stock and please no abused/raced out cars.

Thanks guys!

If your looking for a 93-95 sol, I would suggest getting a 95. They have a few extra features that make the car a lot more pleasant. The trunk remote lever is so much better then having to turn off the car, Unlock the trunk with your key, take the top off then go and start the car. With the trunk release, you can take the top off at stop lights. Power locks are nice too.

A 95 would be great, i just didn't include it because I figured it wouldn't be in my price range.

Back