1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Crank pulley... broke mine

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Abrasintegra, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Abrasintegra

Abrasintegra Junior Member

If anyone has a b-series crank pulley just hanging around in the garage or whatever, I kind of need one. I seem to have blown mine up trying to take it off. Let me know thanks.

2. kyleirwin

kyleirwin Retired OG

haha, i'm pretty sure i've got one... but i think it's pretty stuck to a crank. i'll give a shot at takin' it off later tonight. where are you located?

3. bluhatch95

bluhatch95 Banned

I GOT ONE IS STOCK AND READY TO SHIP OFF THE CRANK ALREADY!! not craks or chips or any thing!!! make me a offer :mrgreen:

4. Abrasintegra

Abrasintegra Junior Member

I'm in south carolina by shaw air force base zip code's 29040. I'm going to hold off till monday to buy it because if I can't get the damn thing off I'll need a crank too.

Just tell me what you want for it and if you beat the ebay price you win... there's one on right now going for too damn much for a stock pulley. The guy only want 10 bucks for it but 25 for shipping...

5. bluhatch95

bluhatch95 Banned

20 bucks and it is yours shipped to your door!! it me on aim bluhatch95 or pm me or my paypla it 95hatch@comcast.net

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted