WTB: CRX 88-91 Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rexsi90

Hi guys,

My 90 CRX si got hit and I am looking for some parts...
1-92-65076-l-NREcrqyf65mLFY3DaZnA.gif

1) One si wheel preferably in good condition
2) Passenger side kick guard for door
3) Interior siding clips
4) Rear Bumper
5) Passenger side skirt
6) Passenger side cosmetic side strip not the side skirt

I am willing to discuss price. If you have any of these parts, please feel free to contact me. My information is included below.
Any help offered is greatly appreciated... Thanks
emsmile.gif

Brian
AIM: TexMexGringo
804-379-6489(h)
804-380-7064(c)
brianpool@verizon.net

Last edited:
suck to hear about your wreck, i have no passenger side parts due to similar (though mine was totaled). bump for your thread. someone help a guy out here ;).

Ive got a door with glass, taillight, and the kick panel deal, but its from a 91 civic hatch, I think its the same, if so how much you illing to pay for it.

hey man,

I actually just picked up a passenger side door and taillight today. Thanks for the offer though. Yeah mine should have been totalled but my dad did not want me to buy another and fix it up, so he said if the repairs were under 3000 he would fix it and I would have to pay him back. I took it to a place called Conner Bros. and they wanted to charge me 5400. Crack heads... I went to a shop down the street and these guys are charging like 1500... there is frame damage so I am letting them do most of the work... they are getting me caught up on some of the work
I needed to do as well, like pulling out the rear quarter windows and redoing the weather trim and door molding for me. I was going to do it before I left for college, but I been running short on time and I was having a hard time finding a tool for the job other than piano wire which I heard chips the glass if you are not careful...
Thanks for the support...

The HB doors are different between crx doors.

:werd:

I've had both so I can confirm.

I have a red rear bumper off a 88 CRX. I don't know where you are located but shipping might be a killer. I also have the black trim pieces if that's what you were talking about.

Back