WTB: CRX/EF Shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SamN

May be looking to buy a new shell to put my gsr in because noone seems to want it. Mainly looking for a crx shell, preferebly Si 89-91 but I'm open to anything, including hatch's and sedans. Would like one w/ minimum to no rot. Pm me or reply with what you have. Pics are a plus.

Last edited:
Ya but that thing has some bad rot, and I'm not looking at spending that much for a car in that condition.

i saw a black civic hatch si shell in the bargain news, guy is from meriden, car has everything but the motor I think he was askin 1200 I thought it was alot but its been posted for over 2 weeks now

Na I checked out that shell in meridan, biggest piece of shit ever. Car was so rotted out underneath.

Got A 89 Crx But It's Not A Si The Car Runs With A Good Motor D15b2 Auto And Crb For 1200 Obo

i hav a 91 ef teil dx but the body is almost mint and it has H&R full coils on it there like $900 new im askin $1200 for the car but if u want it throw me an offer

where r u located i got 89 hf shell with mini me swap not running primer black needs front bumper has a si dash clean shell askig 700 if interested ill send pics

where r u located i got 89 hf shell with mini me swap not running primer black needs front bumper has a si dash clean shell askig 700 if interested ill send pics

where are you located?? i may be interested if he's not..

Back