1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtb CRX, no engine required.

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by pocketrocket, Feb 17, 2004.

1. pocketrocket

pocketrocket Junior Member

i am looking for a 2nd gen rex in the ohio area. NO RUST. i am so tired of rust... Also an engine is optional. a nice looking stocker with an engine, i'll go about 2k without the engine, much less. the less that has been done to the car the better, I'm looking for a stock car to do with what i may, I don't want to find little "presents" from people who have tried to jimmy rig something. e-mail me. no pm's I'm not here that oftin

2. Swift Tuner

Swift Tuner Member

:puke:

3. ef9civicgen4

ef9civicgen4 Senior Member

damn y0' you just missed out, my friend just sold his 89 crx for $100 and a PS2. stupid ass payed $500 and went and sold it for $100.

4. pocketrocket

pocketrocket Junior Member

you're going to have to give me more to go on then the vomit smilie. I'm getting nothing from that other then you are an odd ball.

5. hybrid1990crx

hybrid1990crx Junior Member

Hey man. I got a crx for sale. HF. bone stock. si interior. runs, but needs a dizzy. $1200 takes it. e-mail for pics. hybrid1990crx@hotmail.com

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted