wtb: crx si engine/transmission/ECU/axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doofnoil

Sorry, I got ahead of my slef and had to post twice, I'm also looking for a d16a6 in running order mileage not a problem just so long as it hasn't exploded recently, looking for minimal grinds in tranny but no big deal, also looking for 90-91 pm6.

I have pretty much a whole stock D16A setup(motor/tranny/axles/harness(uncut). everything except the ECU( I could easily come up with one). The problem is, I am in Cali and I assume you are in FLA. I will ship if you are interested. I can give you the actual cost to ship. Write me if you are interested @ bigmoneymatt@socal.rr.com :D

By the time you finish paying for all that it will be over like $700 bucks or something. I have to get rid of my rex cause im in S.C. and the car is in MD and its hard trying to get it down here,its a 91 crx si 5speed ill give it to you title and all $600 but you payshipping or come and get. The car has like 160000 miles on it but it runs strong and there are no grinds in the tranny at all now if you just want the engine stuff then buy it and take it all out and w/e else you need if thats all you want then you shouldnt really care how it looks. Its not crashed or totaled it just needs frontal exteriors. email if int. vnm247@aol.com :spin:

Ive got one that I'll part with for cheap engine, trans, ecu, axles, harness. If you still need we can talk...thing is Im in Toronto Canada!!! hehe....but dirt cheap.

typerparts@hotmail.com

i got a crx si motor, i blew it long time ago in feb, no tranny, got the ecu, its been reprogrammed to bump the fuel curve up a bit. it blew from no oil in the motor, ur more then welcomed to come pick it up and take it away for 300, it can run, i just didnt mess with it, im going b20. the motor cranks but sounds like a lawn mower underwater, i didnt really look any further to whats wrong with it, ur more then welcomed to come check it out, im in montgomery alabama

I'm in N.Fl/S.Ga, and have a complete Si drivetrain. Pulled last weekend in favor of a D16Z6. Engine runs great, tranny grinds a little, but still very dependable. Let me know if you're interested.

Back