Wtb: Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
looking for am 88-91 CRX as a new project ride. i prefer one thats stock and in decent shape....hell it dont necessarily have to run that well but as long as its got a decent body with a minimal amount of rust and/or dents is all i care about. preferably in the Indiana/Ohio/lower Michigan area. i aint got too much to spend :( but if you got one you wanna get rid of (or know of one for cheap) please let me know by either replying here or email me at: sipoweredhb@yahoo.com

thanks!!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 3 2003, 05:33 PM
looking for am 88-91 CRX as a new project ride. i prefer one thats stock and in decent shape....hell it dont necessarily have to run that well but as long as its got a decent body with a minimal amount of rust and/or dents is all i care about. preferably in the Indiana/Ohio/lower Michigan area. i aint got too much to spend :( but if you got one you wanna get rid of (or know of one for cheap) please let me know by either replying here or email me at: sipoweredhb@yahoo.com

thanks!!

my friend has a 91 si that was going to get a swap but things did not work the engine is almost out it is only holding on by the side mounts. the quater pale needs work but he will sell the car for less then 500 or will trade for parts for his 92 civic hb were in chicago if intered email me at speeding88@hotmail.com

Back