wtb crx!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxhf

im lookin for a crx..not lookin to spend more than 1500..i live in new york city... trying to deal locally..so please pm me with info..or reply to this post with pics and info...... thanks

This is a question for crxhf: What is JDM ?

On the "east coast", tri-state are (ny/nj/pa) there is a lifestyle known to the street as "JDM". It all started about 5 years ago when Streetstyler came out with a lip kit for civic/integra. Since then, the rave has been to put a cf hood, cf duckbill, type-r/mugen lip kit and leave the rest stock aside from wheels and suspension. Thus, within about 2 years from then, everyone and their mother had the same style for their civic. JDM look = the new rice. :)

I know you want local, but just in in case you think about anything else, I have a CRX I'm putting up for sale. It keeps breaking down (nobody before me replaced important components like timing belt, distributor, etc.). It's a nice little car, but I'm only 18 and my job isn't steady enough to pay to keep this car as a fixer-upper. Just thought you'd like to know, just in case. :D

Back