WTB d series 5speed tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1994turbodelsol

V8 EATER!!
i am looking for a d series manual transmission if you have one for sale or know someone else that does let me know thanks

hydro or cable? I got a DOHC ZC cable transmission(with CRX Si countershaft and 92-95 EX differential; 4.25FD and uses the unequal axles), and a 88 CRX DX transmission

hydro 5 speed thanks
also it is for a manual swap so if you have pedals, lines, shift linkage, etc. let me know thanks again

whos the master
what condition are your trannys in, any grinds? also do you have any other stuff for the swap like the manual ecu, linkage, pedals, lines, etc.

I have a complete clutch kit froms pedals to the slave cylinder I might also be able to cut out the motor mount that you will need if your going from a auto to a manual. All bolts are included. Email me at Forrest252@gmail.com I check at least once a day.

i have s40 tranny close ratio.. its from d16y8 lemme know if u interested.. it has 108k miles... no grinds wat so ever.. its in good condition... if u want a clutch i got that also.. ACT-XTSS clutch kit.. its about 400 dollars new. i let it go 150 it is used less than 2000 miles .. i'll do 500$ or OBO everything plus shipping... i got pics...
wMTMwMjQ4NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
wMTMwMjQ4NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
wMTMwMjQ5NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Last edited:
Back