Wtb: D-series Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_rex

i do body work!
i really need a 5spd cable tranny for my zc...im located in ct and would like to pick up in the ct area and maybe not to far into new york or jersey....i got my zc and really dont feel like bolting a 4spd that i have in it now....hit me up with what yah got guyz

hey i have a 5 speed cable tranny off a b18.
its a JDM GSR tranny.
I am located in Toronto, Ontario though, but i could ship it out to you.

Tranny

I have one in Seattle, from an 88 CRX SI. It has the second gear redline grind...

LMK

lol...thanks andrew....it made me laugh too but wonder if he knows how to read well:lol:

wtf......it needs to be a CABLE TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sent you a PM dude, i have an si trani i am pulling out tomorrow out of my 90' si hatch... lmk where u live, i am from plainville, ct so if u still need one we will work sumtin out.. make an offer , no grinds.. good condition

Im also from fairfield/Bridgeport, CT, And I have my stock SI tranny and motor out my Ef. Its just sitting in my garage, and drives fine, no grinds. I have no need for them. Make an offer and take it out my garage.

You can get a used cable ZC tranny from hmotorsonline for $150. just click on "motor mall" and then "used parts" and look for it.

d15 trans out of my 91 hatch... 170,000 miles but shifted great till i swapped it out. NO grinds or slips, it was babied by my friend for 8 years... when i first saw his car i fell in love and knew i had to swap it. let me know what you think about the trans... I also have a fairly new clutch i could let go (15,000 miles, lots of meat!)... I have pics, pm me your e-mail! The trans is in clinton NJ or i could get it to my school in west chester PA let me know

thanks everyone but i found a tranny in bridgeport ct ( 10 mins away from me) so i will be picking it up.....thanks again

Back