wtb: d-series turbo for 89 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

i am looking for a nice used turbo setup for my 89 crx...including....manifold...charger...downpipe......and oil lines....i will prolly buy the piping myself....if you need anything maybe i can trade a few things....lemme know what you need and how much you are looking for your setup...thanks guys :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
i am looking for a nice used turbo setup for my 89 crx...including....manifold...charger...downpipe......and oil lines....i will prolly buy the piping myself....if you need anything maybe i can trade a few things....lemme know what you need and how much you are looking for your setup...thanks guys :mrgreen:

ive got a t28 turbo (off s14 i believe), with a log, TT style manifold (never used...slight surface rust because it isnt painted, but never breathed exhaust) oil line kit, boost gauge, and stock turbo downpipe. Manifold fits my ZC head so i believe its all d-series. Hit me up with an offer

lol...sorry...that is me above...i forgot to log off my bros...but yea hows 200

Sorry bro.... I payed 3 for the turbo, 2 for the mani, 30 for the dp, 40 or 50 for the gauge, and another 50ish for the line kit. the best i could do would probably be 500, and i take care of shipping

You arent going to find all that stuff for $200. .

oh rly......bluhatch95 is sellin an hf manifold with a talon turbo and downpipe for 130......i am trying to find peices....not full kits people!!!.....if you have a downpipe....send me a price...if u got a turbo...send me a price.....if u have a manifold be hf or aftermarket....send me a price....think.....i can prolly do a full kit using about 400 bucks.....ive seen it done :)

Back