WTB D series turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Delsol94

i am looking for a complete or as complete as possible d series turbo kit

Ebay is the closest you will find to complete without spending thousands and then it still does not have everything you need to make it reliable and sometimes the parts do not fit so well. You will also need injectors, gauges, management of some sort such as a chip, afc hack of some sort and a few other options. I went the route of a chip which also lets me tune pretty much anything I want.

i have a socketed and chiped ecu so u think ill be good without an ems system like crome or handata as long as i run like 8 lbs of boost?

and the stock map sensor only allows up to about ten or eleven pounds of boost. I just got an EBay kit but if you can find a better one for the price let us know!

Yeah, trust the Greenhorn with two post lol. Nothing bolted up like it should have but it will work with minor modification.

Bro, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to message you back. PM me your number or email so I can send you all the info and pictures. Thanks!

I have one that works fine. It's kinda sorta in a garage in Germany, but I can get it shipped to you if you really want it. I bought it used on this forum about two years ago. Everything is in the box, including larger injectors. I used it for about 20 miles, went to get it tuned, and we couldn't get it tuned because the dyno wasn't working quite right.

Back