WTB: d15 for cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whitetsiawd

I need a good condition d15, motor only, no trans, that runs. Not looking to pay that much since their not worth that much, so let me know what you have and we can work something out.

thanks

ill sell for 100 bucks......all you will need i belive is just the headgasket.....i have complete block and head.....valve cover....intake manifold and whatever else u want...what car is this going into?

i got a d15 out os a std 91 civic Hb it been driven to canada and back about 12 time wit no problums!!! but she has decided to put in her LS swap so it now needs to be sold she is lookin for offer on it its got about 120k on it wit all the mataince done to it Tbeld ,oil,plusg,cap roater,wires all the goodies!! it got a 4 speed on it but i will split it up located in bristol CT

i got a d15 with 220xxx mies on it, runs mint, its coming out in favor of my new sleeved b16a, so its free if you wanna get it out of my yard.

im in bristol ct as well.

im willing to ship at your expense but i have no idea how to get an estimate on something like that.......personally i say find something you can pick up

Sorry for not replying, been out of town.

But its going into a 92 hatch, so the engine needs to be obd1, so PM me a price shipped to 72653 please if you have anything.

Thanks,
Cody

Back