WTB D15 or D16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
Want to buy a stock D15 or D16 to drop into my 90 hatch...need to get the car running ASAP...a complete, running motor still assembled would be prefered...

Quoted post[/post]]
Want to buy a stock D15 or D16 to drop into my 90 hatch...need to get the car running ASAP...a complete, running motor still assembled would be prefered...

well, I was right in the middle of doing a MPFI Conversion on my 1990 Civic Std. hatch. Its a basically stock D15B1, 4 spd tranny, Civic Si dizzy, and in a couple of days a D16A6 Intake manifold. I'll let it go for $600 plus shipping obo. LMK ASAP cr240sx@cox.net 165,000miles, new clutch and some other work done before I bought it. Do you have a EF that came with MPFI (HF or Si)? cause i that case you wont need wiring or my DPFI crap.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ive got a 93 EX Motor and a 91 SI Motor.
This is a complete motor. SOHC Non V-Tech. Came out of a 94 civic hatchback. Has engine mount and and alternater. The milage on the motor is between 135,000 to 150,000. Will add complete intake manifold(with all sensors) and engine harness for $30.00 extra. $200 plus shipping pm me back.
d15.jpg

he just needs an old motor that runs for a few months. His car is at my garage, and with his luck lately with cars...he needs it as cheap as possible. Or we'll have to just pull his motor, get new rings, and hone the cylinders and get a head gasket kit....but a cheap pulled motor that is in a known running condition is easier to just get the car back on the road asap. Remember...the cheaper the better...and we might have something to trade for it.

600 was just a ball park, the most I'd ever expect anyone to ever pay, so I said OBO. This will fund my zc so if its less than 500 shipped I cant do it. And I'd include EVERYTHING besides ECU. What do you have up for trades?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Ive got a 93 EX Motor and a 91 SI Motor.
This is a complete motor. SOHC Non V-Tech. Came out of a 94 civic hatchback. Has engine mount and and alternater. The milage on the motor is between 135,000 to 150,000. Will add complete intake manifold(with all sensors) and engine harness for $30.00 extra. $200 plus shipping pm me back.
d15.jpg

that sounds like a good deal, I'd hop on that George777

I have a d15 from 92 I also have 91 d15, they both are in MD let me know if interested.

I talked to him about what I have already...$250-300 depending on which one, but he's gotta do the MPFI swap.

The Z6 is pretty clean and only has 118k on it...

Back