WTB: d15-PM3 or D16A6 head needed in Gainesville Florida

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chaiyz

Like it says, I need a stock head. I have a d15 and the motor originally came with a pm3 head. Am looking for a good used head either the pm3 or from a d16a6.
Need the cam gear as well. Anyone have one of these laying around. I'm motivated and have paypal. also need the belt and gaskets/headbolts. someone? Anyone?

Right. Thanks for the bump K2e2vin. Called 2 machine shops today looking for the pm3 head with no luck. Don't know what the casting is for the D16A6 head. Anyone know?

Seems like a used D15 PM3 stock head would be easily had..

come to tallahassee. a junkyard here has about 10 single cam vtec heads. all in good condition with dizzy's. they all have the ecus and everything else you want. I'll accompany you if you want. its about 15 minutes from my house.

no i'm not joking either.:cool:

they also have about 5 a6 heads. well complete unmolested motors.

Thanks for the info Taco!!!

Great! Let me first ask, what head would be the best bang for the buck?

The cars totally stock, no extra nothin!, Automatic slushbox and all. Not sure if I'd want to try a mini-me swap with the auto but I'm up for any options. The A6 head which as I'm reading is the exact same head for the 1.5 as the 1.6 seems to be the simplist swap. I'd like to get the thing running down the road. If I could do a mini-me with a no-muss not too much fuss I'd go that route, but if I can get a good non vtec D series head from a under a zillion mile motor for cheap, maybe that's the way to go. Now I have even more questions.
Anyway, if you'd email me at chaiyz@peoplepc.com I'd really like to have a chat with you. Maybe we could make this happen and I would be willing to pay for your efforts.

BTW, all you spambots have at that address, I never use it! EVER, It's an address that's soooo overgrown with spam that I only check it when I'm really bored or trying to give someone my active email.

Thanks Taco, hope to hear from you soon!!

Chaiyz

BTW, I did contact the seller from that auction about his head and he was a very cool guy, honest too. Told me the head had 200k on it and it needed a rebuild. I bid $60 but didn't wind up with it. Go figure.

D16 Head

I have a 1991 Civic EX parts car with almost everything on it, including a head. Let me know if your still needing one.

Back