1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: D16/15 swaps..

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Bri94lst, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Bri94lst

Bri94lst Senior Member

As topic states....looking for a d16/15 swap ...please post your location,prices,mileage and any glitches it may have...thanks

2. cointelpro

cointelpro Senior Member

y0 ill have a d15 swap you can buy for cheap in about 3 months when i get my swap done, it will have around 170k miles on it and nothing wrong except for minor tranny grin at low rpms. so if your still lookin in a couple months hit me up and ill sell it for cheap (200bucks) for entire swap+shipping. im in CO

3. knowledge

knowledge Senior Member

I will sell you my whole 95 Civic EX with front end damage for $1500. It has almost 90,000 and nothing mechanical is messed up. It turns right over! I just need to remove all of my old aftermarket parts off of it! Location... NORCAL! Oh yeah... Clean title too!

4. cointelpro

cointelpro Senior Member

thats a good deal knowledge.

5. knowledge

knowledge Senior Member

Yeah no shit yo! Call H.A.P. and price a D16Z6 and S20 tranny with a P28 ECU! It will be over $1500. I just want to get rid of it, cause I got all types of memories with that car and it kills me to look at it. 1st ride, I drove away from my wedding in that car, also it kinda was my wife's and myselves project. It kills her too! I just need time to bring it back to stock. it would cost less than $2000 to get it back to what it was. Now I got the ITR and just need to let go of the civic. It's wierd to be soo attached to a vehicle. I also got over $3000 in new aftermarket parts for it. Greddy turbo kit w/ Pre programed E-Manage, Greddy Type24v FMIC kit, + much more!

6. salbaje

salbaje Member

7. lowdowncivic

lowdowncivic Member

96' d16y8 129,000 spun rod bearing not real bad yet!make offer

8. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

I don't have a cpmlete swap, but I can sell you the block with most components on it for 75, then the head with complete valvetrain, no itanke manny or exhaust for 50 or the whole thing for 200 plus shipping. It's a d15, I'll also part it out.

<edit> o yea its from a 92 dx (d15b7?) with less than 120k on it.

9. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

bro i got a d16z6 with two bent valves on an otherwise mint motor- I'll give you the whole swap with tranny, new clutch, shifter and linkage- for 200 bills plus shipping- Throw in another 75 and you can have the P28 ecu that goes with it- I'm located in Milford, Pa- 18337-

10. xtremehondaex

xtremehondaex Junior Member

I got a D16Y8 out of my 2000 Civic EX. Its a 5 speed, w/ 60k on it and is mechanically perfect. I was going to turbo it but went w/ a swap instead. Located in MI, but will be driving to MN tomorrow so if your anywhere along the way (MI, IN, IL, WI, MN) I would be more than happy to deliver it to ya. Asking 700

11. badhabets23

badhabets23 Junior Member

i have a d16z6 swap for sale off of my 94 civic hb si full swap. what are you looking to pay for it. im in miami fl let me know what you want to do or if you want pics @ badhabets23@bellsouth.net

alex

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted