WTB: D16/15 swaps..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bri94lst

As topic states....looking for a d16/15 swap ...please post your location,prices,mileage and any glitches it may have...thanks

y0 ill have a d15 swap you can buy for cheap in about 3 months when i get my swap done, it will have around 170k miles on it and nothing wrong except for minor tranny grin at low rpms. so if your still lookin in a couple months hit me up and ill sell it for cheap (200bucks) for entire swap+shipping. im in CO

I will sell you my whole 95 Civic EX with front end damage for $1500. It has almost 90,000 and nothing mechanical is messed up. It turns right over! I just need to remove all of my old aftermarket parts off of it! Location... NORCAL! Oh yeah... Clean title too!

Yeah no shit yo! Call H.A.P. and price a D16Z6 and S20 tranny with a P28 ECU! It will be over $1500. I just want to get rid of it, cause I got all types of memories with that car and it kills me to look at it. 1st ride, I drove away from my wedding in that car, also it kinda was my wife's and myselves project. It kills her too! I just need time to bring it back to stock. it would cost less than $2000 to get it back to what it was. Now I got the ITR and just need to let go of the civic. It's wierd to be soo attached to a vehicle. I also got over $3000 in new aftermarket parts for it. Greddy turbo kit w/ Pre programed E-Manage, Greddy Type24v FMIC kit, + much more!

I don't have a cpmlete swap, but I can sell you the block with most components on it for 75, then the head with complete valvetrain, no itanke manny or exhaust for 50 or the whole thing for 200 plus shipping. It's a d15, I'll also part it out.

<edit> o yea its from a 92 dx (d15b7?) with less than 120k on it.

bro i got a d16z6 with two bent valves on an otherwise mint motor- I'll give you the whole swap with tranny, new clutch, shifter and linkage- for 200 bills plus shipping- Throw in another 75 and you can have the P28 ecu that goes with it- I'm located in Milford, Pa- 18337-

I got a D16Y8 out of my 2000 Civic EX. Its a 5 speed, w/ 60k on it and is mechanically perfect. I was going to turbo it but went w/ a swap instead. Located in MI, but will be driving to MN tomorrow so if your anywhere along the way (MI, IN, IL, WI, MN) I would be more than happy to deliver it to ya. Asking 700

Back