1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: D16 crank

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Reckone, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Reckone

Reckone EF aholic

I need a good useable crank for my d16a6 build. If you have one let me know,it will need to be shipped to Albany, NY 12206.

2. Forty04

Forty04 New Member

not sure what ones will fit, or how soon you need it? But I'm going to have the one in my old y8 inspected and if it checks out, I'd be more than happy to hook you up for a decent price

3. Reckone

Reckone EF aholic

Not sure if it will work, I know the Z6 one will. About what would you be asking for it?

4. Forty04

Forty04 New Member

I don't know, $45 shipped? You'd have to give me at least a week or so to get it out and checked. let me know if it will even work

5. 97hatch

97hatch ?

your best bet is to buy a whole new block as cheep as they are then you dont have to have your mains checked out and posiable remachined for diffrent bearings . do to a diffrent crank

6. Reckone

Reckone EF aholic

Its just a bare block. Its getting built with all new main/rod bearings, tuner toy rods and 9.5:1 pistons. So I am not to worried about slapping another crank in it. The original one spun 2 rod bearings.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted