WTB::::: d16y8 fuel rail NEED ASAP!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dstnctdmnsions

I need a d16y8 fuel rail asap. If you have one please let me know!!! Thanks guys

Quoted post[/post]]
I need a d16y8 fuel rail asap. If you have one please let me know!!! Thanks guys

I have a fuel rail that I just got from the junker Friday for a project but changed my mind. I think it was off either a y8 of y7. Its the flat kind with the fpr on the drivers side. I can sell the rail for $20, Paypal only. LMK.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I have a fuel rail that I just got from the junker Friday for a project but changed my mind. I think it was off either a y8 of y7. Its the flat kind with the fpr on the drivers side. I can sell the rail for $20, Paypal only. LMK.

I will get back with you asap today and let you know. I will paypal for sure on this too!! Talk to you soon and thanks a ton!
Kado

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I will get back with you asap today and let you know. I will paypal for sure on this too!! Talk to you soon and thanks a ton!
Kado

is there only two holes for the mounting bolts to go in on the rail??

Back