WTB D16Y8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
i would like to purchase a mint D16Y8 swap with tranny and ecu....complete swap preffered from a 99-00 ex .......have cash..... zip 32837 orlando

Check out my post... I have also found a complete head for the motor just incase you don't want to deal with it yourself.

It will be a couple of weeks but I have one. It is coming out of my commuter 98 EX. All fluids changed with OEM and valves adjusted every 15K....I am a Honda Mechanic so the stuff was free at the dealer for me. Mobile1 every 3500k. No leaks, new t-belt, burns 0 oil. Cooling system was completely blown out when I bought the car and bottled distilled water and Honda coolant replaced so that no mineral deposits would ever collect. Perfect engine, no boost, no nitrous, just a daily driver for a long commute. Trans was rebulit 50K ago due to notorious D series bearing failure. 100K on engine. Make me an offer if you are still interested. My new block should be getting back from the machine shop soon and i will be building my new engine asap so I'm not far off from pulling it. I also have a shop so I should be able to get a good break on shipping with my business account.

I'll give you complete motor swap (head is bad, block has just been rebuilt with all new parts except water pump and pistons). I will leave the head on the motor with fuel rail, IM, TB, Injectors, valve train.. everything. I'll also throw in my 4-2-1 HP racing header. I'll even give you the uncut wire harness and P2P ECU. Let me know.

Back