WTB: D16Z6 Head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Looks like I have a slow HG leak, and I need a backup in case it fails before I have the time to go out and search for a head to do a mini-me swap.

Looking for an OBD1 D16Z6 head, possibly with dizzy and vtec sol. If it doesn't have a dizzy, then I'll still consider it. I might be building the head, so bent valves are okay - but no structural problems. I'd also like the head fully intact as much as possible, so I don't have to go running around for parts.

Located in MA, but go to school in RI. Willing to drive maybe 25-50 miles to pickup, but if its not suitable, shipping can be arranged. Cash in person, or Money-order/PayPal for shipped stuff.

Thanks guys, post up.

I just bought one, and am considering selling it. Its in great shape, all parts are there and fully assembled. Valve cover and vtec solenoid included. Should be good to bolt on and go. No dizzy though.

I'd need $150 + shipping to break even on it though.. Probably end up around $200ish.

I'm still trying to figure out which way to go with my civic. Super d series or tame b series.. I'm sick of throwing money at the car already. I have an a6 block and a z6 head.. So it wouldn't be too expensive or hard to do a mini me.. If I wanted to go that route... :dunno:

Is the Z6 manifold the same as a D15? If theres not big difference, I think I can do without the manifold. As for the dizzy, I'll probably take that as well.

How does like $175-185 shipped sound?

Bump

Indeed, I do mean you - silly.

And yeah, looked at it, and regardless - I'd need to swap the sensors from my manifold over anyways - so the manifold is out of the question.

Quoted post[/post]]
Looks like I have a slow HG leak, and I need a backup in case it fails before I have the time to go out and search for a head to do a mini-me swap.

Looking for an OBD1 D16Z6 head, possibly with dizzy and vtec sol. If it doesn't have a dizzy, then I'll still consider it. I might be building the head, so bent valves are okay - but no structural problems. I'd also like the head fully intact as much as possible, so I don't have to go running around for parts.

Located in MA, but go to school in RI. Willing to drive maybe 25-50 miles to pickup, but if its not suitable, shipping can be arranged. Cash in person, or Money-order/PayPal for shipped stuff.

Thanks guys, post up.

I have couple of them if interested i'm in MD LMK

Back