WTB - D16Z6 longblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

witnessXtheXend

What's up everyone. Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a D16Z6 longblock. Preferably with less than 75K on it. I live in northern IL zip 61342. My timing belt went and trashed my motor, so I'm going to get another and swap it in. Then rebuild my old one for boost while it's out of the car. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks

Email is the easiest way to reach me - witnessXtheXend@yahoo.com

I also work at JC Whitney where I get hefty discounts, I'd gladly help somebody out if they help me out.

I have a d16y8 shortblock in good condition for 50 + shipping. If you are set on a d16z6 longblock I can probably get you one for 625- 750 + shipping.

625-750 for a z6??? That's a little steep. I want to stay away from D16y8's, want to stay in the same gen. Thanks for the response though.

sure no prob, you do know that a d16y8 with bolt right up to a d16z6 and perform the same

There is nothing to convert. All you do is bolt you d16z6 head onto the d16y8 block add your tranny and go no converting necessary.

I have a long block, but i disassembled the head from the block. Would need a head gasket. Live in Wisconsin. Will sell it to you for $500. Check out pics at www.delusionh.com and go to garage sale icon.

Back