WTB: D16z6 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fasterimage

2 SLOW CREW
I am looking for a complete D16z6 possibly with tranny....for a swap for my 88 STD hatch. I need ECU, engine harness, all that good stuff....I am in central PA, and I have cash....Let me know I can come pick it up!

ive got 88 rex si that has ben striped but the motor, harness 5spd trans is still there in car 450 you can have it all i was gona swap it into my 89 hatch dayton ohio

i have a d16z6 full swap. its still in a 95 civic ex so you can start it and here it run. it comes with everything. it has 98k miles, the tranny was new about 5k miles ago and so was the clutch. throw me a reasonable offer. and i live in NY near albany.

Well it's ur motor, you know what u wanna get for it so just let me know....if it sounds good....I'll even bring a friend along and Help pull it out!!

$550 for the full swap. it has 98k miles, new tranny, new clutch. it is in a garage and i have 2 kerosene heaters so it will not be too cold. i dont have a hoist. do you have one? if you have any questions you can either get back to me on here or give me a call my cell number is 518-424-4089 and my name is Matt. thanks.

Ill keep ur info...but I think I may have just lucked out for $450 for a CRX with one already in it....I dont want the rex...but i can pull it out of it...if that falls through I will give u a call....thank you......and I dont havea hoist either but If I bring My friend....Him and I could just lift the motor out of there! we've done it twice haha

sweet...and i just looked at my post and i only want $500.. but anyway if your other deal falls through let me know.. later.-Matt

Back