WTB d16z6 upgrades, or and turbo stuff 4 it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civichatch

i have a 92 civic hatch back with a d16z6 vtec in it, im wantin to get some turbo parts for it anything you got holler at me or jus and upgrade

yo whats up i have a turbo for sale if you are interested...its a gt35 duel ball bearing ar70....it is brand new never been ran...i also have a no name waste gate for sale too...let me know if you want pics.

I also have a turbo 4 sale! it's a custom built garrett t3/t4 drag turbo, intake side is a/r .50, exhaust side is a/r 1.06, I have pictures on my profile, I also have a greddy blow off valve 4 sale.

I have a Garrett 60/63 trim turbo, intercooler, wastegate, 450cc injectors, and BOV for sale. All you will need is a manifold, ECU, and piping. PM if you are interested.

Id like to get $500 for both, I paid $800 for the turbo and I never touched it! The bov is used but works well, I dont have a d series manifold, If you are serious let me know and we can deal from there. Its a mean turbo no bull!

Back