1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtb D16z6

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Samba Green Sol, May 13, 2003.

1. Samba Green Sol

Samba Green Sol Member

anyone have a d16z6 for sale for a good price? i'm in tennessee, so if you know the shipping on it that would be great too. thanks.

2. slowciv1

slowciv1 Senior Member

How much are you looking to spend?

3. C&Jcrvtech

C&Jcrvtech Junior Member

4. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

I have one for sale in CT. Pm me

BTW C&Jcrvtech There is no H in VTEC.

5. Samba Green Sol

Samba Green Sol Member

to be honest, i want to spend as little as possible, it would be great if i could get one 300 or so. i just need one that runs good. the last one i got i think was messed up when i got it, and i spent around 500 for it. the vtec hasn't worked since i got it i don't think, cause i haven't been able to tell it for sure. the rings are bad, so i'm getting some serious blowby. found oil in my air filter and all inside the intake. i only get paid every too weeks, so i can't spend much. i don't make much. if someone would trust me enough to make payments on one they had for ever 400 or something, that would be awesome, but i don't expect someone to trust me enough for that.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted