WTB: Daily Beater <700$, has to run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meshca

I'm looking for a daily driver since i have a project car that i want to work on, it's not a necessity, just a convenience so it would be nice if it had a/c and airbags. Looking for pretty much anything Honda/Toyota/or non-American car related. Let me know. I'm in Florida

hi there, i live in central florida, near orlando, ive got a 87 prelude si, needs a good tuneup and some cv axles, then it should be good to go. Its a 5 spd with the 2.0L it looks ok, needs paint, but it runs decent, quick for a 20 yr old car. Let me know. Im about 35 minutes from orlando, zip code 32778. Things i know that it needs are the rear driver side brake caliper needs to be reattached, it wasnt on when i bought it and it stopped fine, so i didnt bother with it. Its still on the car, its just tied up underneath it. If interested, let me know, i can get some pics and email em to ya, i can be reached at aminalcrackerboy@netscape.com

Back