1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: del sol

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by SolGrl03, Jan 25, 2004.

1. SolGrl03

SolGrl03 Junior Member

Lookin for a del sol that's not red, has a manual transmission, and is as close to stock as possible. It has to run from point A to B, but doesn't have to be great. I'm lookin to do a swap right away.

Lookin to buy it in early March. Let me know if you know of any!!

-Ali

2. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

A location and price range would help, and if you are willing to have a car shipped.

3. djextremity

djextremity Senior Member

4. EGLSHB

EGLSHB Senior Member

i got a 1994 VTEC, but it is red.... so that sux... but there would be no need to do a swap in it

`113k miles... stock car

5. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

Hey i am selling mine. Im in San Diego, CA. the price is negotiable, and if you are not really far i would be cool with meeting up halfways.
    Email: senate_9427@hotmail.com

1994 Del Sol

6. SolGrl03

SolGrl03 Junior Member

Sorry... forgot to put my local... lol. I'm located in Cincinnati, OH. I'm willin to drive a ways one weekend to pick a car up, but it won't be until early March. I need to sell my winter beater, and it's still pretty bad out here.... I was hopin the winter was on its way out, but it's just workin against me.

I really appreciate the responses. Lookin for a project to calll all mine... tired of seein all the little mommy and daddy projects around. lol...

-Ali

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted