WTB: Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatCHICK22

hello all. recently my boyfriend's sol got pounded with hail; ever since then he's flipped about how it looks. therefore i'm looking for a del sol.

'94 preferably; but '93 will do. doesn't have to be perfect; have roughly 1500 in hand. i might be a girl, but i know my shit; don't post bogus things. it wastes time and you present yourself as a moron. :)

i dont care if the colors are the same; God created paint.

let me know what you got!

Why not learn how to do body work and fix what you have? Learn a new skill and save yourself some money in the long run. Just curious.

Why not learn how to do body work and fix what you have? Learn a new skill and save yourself some money in the long run. Just curious.

thats not what we're looking to do obviously, therefore thats why i posted this; if i wanted to rebuild my sol I would gladly do it. thanks.

bump it up!

I know you said your not trying to get it fixed but wouldn't won't your insurance fix it?

I know you said your not trying to get it fixed but wouldn't won't your insurance fix it?

this is actually my boyfriend's car, and he doesn't think haha.. so he didn't get full coverage..

at least we have coverage on my house! the same hail storm that hit the sol, hit my house (obviously) and EVERY window in the front were busted out to the kitchen.. :(

just sold my stock 94 sol si yesterday..wish i could have helped you out..g/l

this is actually my boyfriend's car, and he doesn't think haha.. so he didn't get full coverage..

at least we have coverage on my house! the same hail storm that hit the sol, hit my house (obviously) and EVERY window in the front were busted out to the kitchen.. :(
If the car was parked in the driveway the home owners insurance could cover it. Read your policy.

If the car was parked in the driveway the home owners insurance could cover it. Read your policy.

damn, bunch of haters on here; aha.
When its my parents house, and the car under my boyfriends name; we don't own it; it doesnt cover it. thanks though! :D

thread closed anyway.

Not hating at all. Just presenting other options.

Back