WTB: Dist. for '90 Civic DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

get a picture of these plugs i may be able to help you out...

give me your adress. I'll get you the cost of shipping. you pay that and ill put it in a box tommorow for you.
No relly i have one in the corner takeing up space and going in the trash tommorow so if you want it yours

hey man, if you want my usdm d15b2 with tranny ill sell it cheap. only catch is youve got to have a vehicle that can pick it up from my friends shop in sac. let me know whats up.

i actually meant that id throw in in for free, as it doesnt make a lot of sense for me to have the transmission without the motor.

how does $60 sound? If thats too much let me know and maybe we can work something out. The motor itself runs well, but i believe the input shaft bearing in the tranny is going bad.

i think it had somewhere around 175k, but still ran really well. there are no grinds at all on the tranny.

ya sorry i found the box i will just check part numbers and find the right one

got it in hand all that is missing are the cap and rotor ( i put a cap on but its probably no good) so you will need a new cap and rotor or reuse your

Back