wtb dohc vtec head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94civic3door

what to buy vtec head for my ls motor need one for 500 or under if anyone has on or if anyone needs something i have parts i can trade thanks
carl

beware thepartstrader, i have talked to 2 guys who both got over $1300 taken from them by a guy who was "selling" a b-series turbo kit. and i got taken for $525 for a gsr tranny.

Can get stock Type R head, straight from japan, $2200 canadian so about $1500US, can get many other parts, performance axels, etc.

Originally posted by 94civic3door@Sep 9 2003, 03:53 AM
what to buy vtec head for my ls motor need one for 500 or under if anyone has on or if anyone needs something i have parts i can trade thanks
carl

shit for 500 I will give you mine and manifold and all that good shit but i can't take it you have to pick in chicago

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 17 2003, 10:03 AM
dok, is your VTEC... what engine is it off of? How much do you want for it?

out of b16a1 jdm but I really don't want to sell it if you give me $500 it's your's

that's overkill, cus alljdm.net has it for like $250, I understand you dont want to sell it but for $500 i can the head and a decent IM...

Back