wtb ef cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm looking for an ef cluster, 90-91 only. it can be si or not it doesn't really matter, I went to a scrap yard today, pulled one out of an 89, I knew I would have to do some rewiring but it was ok, I went to pay for it the guy wanted $70 without the bezel and like $90 with it without any kind of guarantee! So I told him nah you can keep it for that price. So I'm looking at you guys for a little help. So let me know what you got and how much you want with shipping to 06082

damn, only if it was in the US...unless he ships world wide...or you pick it up and I buy it off you and you ship it to me lol

Damn I would but I live 3 hours from Toronto. Sorry man. He might ship to the us. Never know. lol

im looking for a 99-00 si cluster to put in my 91 crx si. know anybody with one around 1-150? maybe we could work something out...

im looking for a 99-00 si cluster to put in my 91 crx si. know anybody with one around 1-150? maybe we could work something out...

I know a of few people selling them not sure the mileage tho. I can check.

um I have an STD one (no tach) for $10, call it $20 shipped to you and its yours. Also have the bezel and an aftermarket tach if you need it.

Back