WTB: EF, EG, or EK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbodeigo

old thread wasnt descriptive enough, so i figured id better repost rather than bump. the list below are things i need. i will not buy anything that doesnt fit the description, so dont bother. not trying to be a dick here, but i got too many PM's from people trying to sell me cars i didnt want, and it was frustrating

what i want:

EF CRX, EG, or EK hatch, will settle for coupe if its the right car. NO SEDANS, and definately no accords or DA integras

car MUST be swapped or turbo'd. B-series is ideal, but will settle for H. my price range doesnt warrant a k-swap.

car must be turn-key, and capable of driving me back home. if your car isnt finished, either finish it and i'll pay the differance, or dont bother. i will NOT tow a car(bad experience)

car needs to be within 300 or so miles of 26505. would like the car to be registered in PA, but its not a must.

rust repair isnt my thing, so i'd prefer VERY little or none. definately no holes. paint isnt an issue

no stripped out race cars. i like carpet, and hate cutting my elbow on door beams

car must have working heat. A/C would be nice, but not absolutely mandatory

if you have a car that you think i might like, show me a picture or two. if nothing else, link me to your FS thread. dont just say "i have a 93 hatch with a GSR swap. its blue. interested?"

finally, i have $5000, cash. no checks, no payments, no waiting for parents permission, no BS. unfortunately, i also have a feeling that im gonna get screwed on a too-good-to-be-true CRX, so heres my thread. show me what you've got

Back