Wtb Eg (92-95) Hatch....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brettII

KMS-fab
i'm in the market for a new car. well hondas have caught my eye because of their simplicity and spunk. i am looking for a 92-95 hatch with a motorswap (LS/VTEC, GSR, boosted, or LS). any help would be great. i am in the cincinnati area so anythign over 200 miles is a bit to far. thanks,

brett

yeah i saw that one. sounds good, but Conn.? not to sure about going all the way up there man. nice car too, if i were in that area and in my position i would give him 5000 probably. would like to see picks records etc too. my brother got f*%$ed on a hatch some guy sold him so....thanks,

brett

bill's my best friend in real life... as admin for this site, and the creator, the last thing i want to see is my boy fuck over one of my memebers.

the car is fast. it has one small rust spot over the wheel well, like they all do. nothing drastic. body is 90% clean... couple door dings and dents here and there- typical for a 94.
the stereo sounds great
it handels awesome-- and it doesn't even have a front or rear sway! on rails.
exhaust has a little rattle cuz it hits the LCA a little bit over some bumps... can be fixed easily at a muffler shop for 20 bucks probably...
occasionally blows some smoke... the intake valve seals leak a little bit. he has new ones, but just hasn't had time to put them in. bill is an ASE certified mecahnic who works for a Honda dealership. he built the entire motor himself from boxes of parts (it was actually my old motor... that i tore down to get sleeved, but never happened)
with cams gears, a chipped ecu, and some tuning, i wouldn't be suprised to see this car put 160-170 down to the wheels.

yes, we are in central CT. ohio is about 8 hours from here... fly out, drive it home :) we'll pick you up at the airport :p

ok, im done being a sales man. :) I jsut want to see it go- because the sale of the hatch means the purchase of an RB25 for the 240 :)

here's a couple pics with his old rotas (not included)

carmeet%20014.jpg

P1010012.jpg

s3ec1433030d57.jpg

s3ec1443fcf85d.jpg

here's the dyno.... as you can see, the a/f graph sucks. with a proper curve, it would much much more power.

s3ec7a74a1fbde.jpg

s3ec7a7817537b.jpg

s3ec02ca11fbdc.jpg

s3db4c5d1ad8d3.jpg

:lol:
i think thats enough. hehehe buy his car :)

i am also a good friend of bills .... we helped eachother with our swaps... the car is fast.... it is in good condition... 5500 is a VERY good price for it.... i know what has gone into it and what it is capable of... shit if i had the money for it i would pick it up just to see the project through to the end...
anyway...
:thumbsup: to bill
:thumbsup: to a bad ass hatch

Back