WTB: EG Coupe Bumper Cover/Hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Since I'm now addressing my EG's cosmetic problems, I'm looking for two parts.

-EG Civic Coupe:

-Hood (preferably white, may consider others if price is right)

-Bumper Cover (bumper) - In white - EX, DX, VX, CX, I don't care. Foglight cutouts would be a plus, but I don't care.

I don't need pristine parts, but crunched hoods need not apply. As far as the bumper cover goes, if it is covered with bugs and dirt - fine - as long as the paint is 90% fine, same with the hood. Dirt and grease is no problem, big ass dents, rips and cracks are.

I live in Mass, and if it is close enough, I will pick it up, but shipping should be included in the price.

Thanks,

I can get a EG front bumpe cover, but dontk now how much, would you like me to check into it? Its purple... or some color like that.

I have a red hood...I live in middle tennessee...give me your zip code and i can put up a price...i dont know how much shipping is off the top of my head right now

I would go with that idea - but I'm looking for a bumper or a hood that already comes in white - saving the ass-reaming that I'm sure to get at the local paint shop. Im still scouring the numerous parts places out here in Central Mass - and I have yet to find a decent white facia, or a white hood.

Back