WTB EG coupe in the TN area.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mylasthatch

WTB EG coupe in the TN area, also have a 240sx for trade

I'm looking for an EG coupe (5spd prefered) in the TN or maybe surrounding states area. Not looking for anything special, just something to start with, as close to stock as possible. I don't care about the color, paint, minor damage or anything like that, I just need it in running condition. Thanks. also possibly willing to trade a Nissan 240sx se if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Bump, still looking, I don't care if this thing even has paint, I don't care if the inside is trashed, I just need it in driving condition. I'm looking to spend no more than $2000. please email me or just respond to this with and address that i can email you at, thank you.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an EG coupe (5spd prefered) in the TN or maybe surrounding states area. Not looking for anything special, just something to start with, as close to stock as possible. I don't care about the color, paint, minor damage or anything like that, I just need it in running condition. Thanks. also possibly willing to trade a Nissan 240sx se if anyone is interested

I live about 50 miles west of Memphis Got a '95 Civic CX (hatch) ready to be started on. I bought the car with the intention of swapping a H22 for the blown 1.5 non vtec Cam broke in the 1.5 so i pulled the head to determine the damage. Still a buildable block, clean title (Still owe on the title - will be cleared at first of Feb '07) I have lost interest in the project and I WILL lose money on the sale of this car no matter what I do.:( As for the car itself: IT HAS NO AND I MEAN NO RUST WHATSOEVER unlike most of the other hatch's I've seen It has been sanded down (not all the way to the metal) but I found a very large dent that had been filled with bondo up to 1/4 inch thick in some places, this is when I stopped prepping the body
The dent is on the driver's side rear 1/4 panel starts under the window about 1/2 inch and goes down to about the body molding line(this car had no molding on it from the factory) the dent starts behind the driver's door and extends rear to the gas filler door (GAS FILLER DOOR WAS NOT DAMAGED - INSIDE GAS FILLER DOOR WAS NOT DAMAGEDAT ALL)
Other than this area, the rest of the body is in tact and damage free The front bumper cover is not lined up like it should be, but not bad at all The rear bumper cover also is not lined up properly.
The rest of the body can be skimmed, scuffed, and painted. It sounds like a lot of damage I KNOW but it's not as bad as I make it out to be, JUST WANT U TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DEALING WITH BEFORE YOU DRIVE - I CANNOT BRING THE CAR 2 U
The interior of the car is just barely shy of PERFECT No tilt, No cruise, No power windows, No power doorlocks, No sunroof, No radio (had one in it but I took it out) ALL STOCK - NICE AND LIGHT!
I will be taking pics tonight and posting them to this thread. Let me know if you're interested. VERY nice, SOLID shell to start a hell of a project. Car still has D15B short block in it and comes with the head (though I doubt you'll want to use it because the cam broke AT the journal on the driver's side outside edge of the head - probably damaged the bearing race in the head)

Now for the money - I would like to think the car is worth about $1200.00 Truth is, I know someone with a project in mind can find a similar car that needs a little less work for about $1000.00 If you are interested in building a SOLID, ALL METAL CAR, then you can make me an offer. Otherwise I will probably be offended. I should add that I will not be able to sell the car until February - Like I said I WILL take a loss on the car no matter what, but I need my tax refund to buy the title from my bank ( too much owed to try to sell it without my refund)
I will post pics later

Well my deal is I need something that I can drive because I have a guy standing by ready to buy my car as soon as I find what I'm looking for, however if you can't sell it till Feb. then I could possibly get it then, but as for now I need something in running condition, but get back in touch with me when you have the title, theres a good chance that I'll have some extra cash then to just take it off your hands.

Attachments

• IMG_4955.JPG
    IMG_4955.JPG
    533.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_4956.JPG
    IMG_4956.JPG
    575.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4957.JPG
    IMG_4957.JPG
    505.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4958.JPG
    IMG_4958.JPG
    489.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4959.JPG
    IMG_4959.JPG
    549.9 KB · Views: 107
bump again, and saying that if you can even get a way to get it to TN at a decent price let me know if you have one, I just need it in driving condition.

Bump again, come on guys, I'll take a decent running and looking CRX, an EG coupe, dont care if it even has paint or anything, I just need to be able to drive it, I just need it running , dont care if its auto, manual, I'm just not looking to spend over 2000, I have a 91' Nissan 240sx se, that I could trade, if not then I have a guy lined up to buy it as soon as I find a civic, please guys keep an eye out if you have something or see something or anything , It doesnt even have to be around here as long as I can buy it and get it here for no more than that price, I've been looking everywhere and can't find anything, If you look for me then thank you very much for the help

Bump again.... getting desperate, has anyone seen anything anywhere? that is anywhere near what I'm looking for?Please Help!

and another bump... still looking, 89-91 crx, 92-95 civic, and ek if you have one for cheap, 92-up integra, 92-95 prelude, 94-96 accord, needs to be a 2-door and running, everything else is optional, please let me know if you have anything or know where anything is, thank you, still looking for a 2000 or less price range

Back