WTB- EG, EK, CRX, Teg...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mylasthatch

Looking for an EG or EK coupe or hatch, CRX, Integra coupe, accord coupe, something, around the $1700 range, and preferably 5spd, needs to be running and driveable, let me know if you know where or have any of the above, thanks

I'm located in TN, but I can travel a little ways to pick up or can possibly arrange for shipping. but still dont want to go over my price with the shipping costs

i have one for sale 2500 and im in alabama may take a little less 1991 crx

im gona take some pics today if they turn out ok the sun is not out, but im in north alabama about 35 miles from the tenn line, and i owe 2000 on it so i would like to turn a little bit of profit.

I'd like to see some pics but im not really looking to pay that much for a crx, im not looking for something in mint condition.

yeah, its cool, im not asking anyone to cut me a hell of a deal, just not wanting to pay anymore than whats somethings worth, so im looking to buy something thats worth around $1700, around here most people are charging way more than what cars are worth, like im not gonna pay 4k for a 93 civic with 150000+ miles on it and that seems to be the going rate around here

yea that cool mine books for 2400 new motor and exhaust and stuff, im gona get some pics asap and post it for sale

cool cool, i just cant give that much because the car is eventually going to be torn down and rebuilt and swapped anyway

yea i understand were yourr comming from im the same way this swap is about 2 mounts old im just ready to move on, but to help you out go look around at www.hsvracing.com if you cant find anything here you should find it there. its a wed site out of huntsville al

Thanks, I'll check it out, I'm on the verge of just giving up trying to find one, I've been looking for a long time now.

I got a 92 hb but it is an automatic, am asking 2000 for it and am in fort knox, ky right near louisville. Let me know if your interested.

Back