1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB EG parts RHD stuff.....

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by meepers, Oct 28, 2003.

1. meepers

meepers Junior Member

I am looking to buy a RIGHT hand drive engine harness if any of you have done the swap in your eg. I am also looking for a STOCK cd player for the eg. it does NOT need to work, the face just needs to be all there and some what presentable. If anyone has any RHD interior parts I am also looking for the kick plates *any color* and the fuel door/hatch release handle. and possibly any other things RHD you might have.. please email me!!

2. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

talk to these guys:
    http://www.rcrewracing.com/
    they might be able to hook you up, but I would suggest buying an EG front clip...

3. meepers

meepers Junior Member

I have a front clip.. there are just a few parts off of it i need. i purchased my motor before i had the clip, so it did not come with a rhd harness.. i just dont want to make a harness if i dont have to. i feel factory is better in most cases. and the little parts dont usually come with a clip.. like the kick panels.. and the fuel door lever is behind where the cut was made. thanks i will try those guys tho.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted