WTB: Energy Suspension 8096 upper shock bushings (top hat) crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
Well I need a set of ES poly upper mount bushings. These are the bushings that replace the rubber in the top hat. Maybe someone has them left over from a full kit that they never used. I have a CRX but other hondas may use the same part number.

The part number is 8096 and would be molded into the poly. If anyone has a set of these (I need all 4) please let me know.

Ian

Ian, might have the top hats with the poly bushings installed from before I swapped my KYB AGXs to the Teins. Oh wait... might want to keep them for the next project. :(

Ah crap. They would be in a master kit too right? If so that means I should have two sets- one in the box uninstalled and one set already in the top hats for the EG.

yea thats it. they look like little UFOs lol. just need the 4 that go in the front hats. might have a guy from h-t sending me some, but let me know if you have them

ok mike, thanks anyway but i just bought a bunch from a guy on h-t. you have a PM though :)

closing this up

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back