WTB: Engine for 90 Teg LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBellieAngel

Hi...

I'm looking for something to either replace, or swap with my 90 integra. There's a valve problem, and instead of breaking it all apart to try to figure out where exactly it is, i figure i might as well just get a newer one for her. :D

I'm not too sure on what will fit easily... i want something i can drop in without too much extra work... and since i'm not familiar with the OBD, i don't really know what work is involved to get it to run. <_<

the tranny is good i'm sure... but i'm looking for anything you guys have and want to get rid of. :)

Thanks!!!
Misti

e-mail: StarBellieAngel@hotmail.com
AIM: StarBellieAngel
MSN: use hotmail address to message me.

looking for a get anywhere engine or looking for something with a little bit of extra beans in it? actually, if its just something like a valve problem, u might just be able to buy a used head, and that might just save u some money

well... it'd be nice to have some extra beans... like i say i don't NEED them... but i'd sure ENJOY them :D

that's the thing... i'm figuring i could replace this here... and that there... but since it's not as compatible as it seems... and since my car is a non vtec, and i'm converting to vtec, it looks like i just have to get it all in one big package... and i can't just take a B18C block with a B16 head and the original transmission, or whatever... that's what i mean by 'too much work' :p

i'm pretty sure i'll just take the B16 Swap since it's within my price range. i'd love to have the B18C tho for sure, but they charge twice the price for the longblock if it has the tranny on it too. :angry: they should just make it affordable for me *spoiled*

:lol: i'm such a brat aren't i? :p

anyway... thanks for all the help guys! now i suppose i'll just keep my eyes open for a cheap engine swap!!

i'm moving in a month, so i hope one shows up soon!!!

90 B18a clean motor with no problems when pulled. asking 350 minus the axles, ecu, harness, distributor. but if you already have a b18a then you have all those parts

I have a 90 integra gs 4door for $1000 the hood and drivers side rear panel are not the prettiest thing but its silver (palmyblue) with a black hood its all stock nothing wrong with the motor its also a automatic

B18A1, 150+k miles, Missing starter, fuel rail, injectors, throttle body(spelling),header,some intake maifold sensor"i dont know which sensor"

But everything else is there, ECU, tranny, Dist, Alternator, wired harness,
Intake manifold, polish valve cover,centerfore clutch and pressure plate,
AEM alternator pully

new timing belt and water pump, motor look clean and run strong
No motor Mounts or Axles
Asking around $700+shipping OBO

http://public.fotki.com/EThiRtyNiNe/forsale/

have a complete 91 teg ls with a b16 swap and header, intake, exhaust, the car was rolled, 1700 obo, located in indiana

i can get you a B20 long block for 950 plus 125 shipping to anywhere you live...let me know 847-456-7553 my name is Dan...call at any hour i am always awake

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back