WTB Engine swapped car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

snake679

Okay. I just sold my Lightning, and need to get something that I can drive around while I finish my twin turbo 03 Cobra project. I am looking for a CLEAN civic or integra, preferably with an engine swap already done. Shoot me an email (with pics and info) if you have anything. I am located in the NW, but am not opposed to having a car shipped. I have cash in hand, and am not wasting your time. I don't get on these boards often, so please email me.

Ben

ben@xessiv.com

What kind of price range are you looking at? I can sell you one for $15000 firm, but that might be a bit more than you're looking to spend. :)

Send me whatever you have. I am not opposed to paying the money for the car if it is worth it. I am more interested in the quality of car than the price.

Originally posted by snake679@Jul 22 2005, 12:53 PM
Send me whatever you have. I am not opposed to paying the money for the car if it is worth it. I am more interested in the quality of car than the price.
[post=529907]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure- it'll have to wait until Sunday night though... I'm about to head out of town.

91 REX with B18A1 swap and mods in texas let me know and I will send pics and list. Needs paint as the new front fenders are black car is white
$4,000.00

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 22 2005, 03:23 PM
91 REX with B18A1 swap and mods in texas let me know and I will send pics and list. Needs paint as the new front fenders are black car is white
$4,000.00
[post=529951]Quoted post[/post]​

SEND PICS!!

ben@xessiv.com

Thanks man!

For the right price, everything's for sale in texas...lol

For the record, mine's a Championship White 92 CX hatch, 95 B18C1 GSR swap, AEM cold air intake, P72 ECU tuned with Uberdata, Tsudo 2.5" stainless cat-back, GSR cat, rear disc conversion, Brembo drilled & slotted rotors, AEM pads in back Axxis Metal Masters in front, ES bushings, Tein SS coilovers, Skunk2 front camber kit, EG6 JDM gauge cluster, DB6 steering wheel, 93 Prelude seats, uh...Ebay 'CTR Style' lip, TYC clear housing headlights, amber corners...um...LS Mesh wheels with Falken Ziex 205/50/15's....

I have both an h22a accord- mid 14 sec car ($6500 many mods)
h22a civic- high 13 sec car ($5500 bolt ons)
I can send pics of both of both

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 22 2005, 03:57 PM
True that Civicious!LOL
Snake I will email you pic tonite and list of upgrades
[post=529965]Quoted post[/post]​

Back