wtb/ exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
well my friend gave me a complete 2.25 mandrel bend piping for my crx. All i need is a muffler tip to put on. The ''super' trapp'' just isn't going back on. What do you guys recommend or have? Does rsr,skunk2,or Apexi sell just the ehxaust tips? Inever had to do this so i'm lost as far as where to look.

anything will help thanks :worthy:

The only one apexi sells i think is just the n1, but you might look into magnaflow.

I have a magnaflow on my CRX and it sounds really nice...deep and throaty...not like a mosquito on steroids

I got my magnaflow off ebay, it had the best prices.

thanks guys i'm looking at them right now.

yea.. i had a magnaflow w/ 2.25 piping on my old 89 si and it sounded great... i got compliments from alot of people

Quoted post[/post]]
yea.. i had a magnaflow w/ 2.25 piping on my old 89 si and it sounded great... i got compliments from alot of people

thanks guys i made my decision :worthy: .now the hard part.GETTING MONEY! :ph34r: hopefully i'll order one this weekend. hey if anybody can take a pic of there car WITH the exhasut please send it my way

Back