WTB front upper stut tower bat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by zc_hatch@Dec 16 2003, 02:36 PM
buy a set of cheap ebay ones, front, rear, upper and lower for 40 bucks or like 12 a piece.

Did you buy some from ebay and remember what buyer you bought them from? There is so many and i dont want to end up with some real cheap ones. Because I need them not to flex

Originally posted by legutki@Dec 16 2003, 10:53 AM
looking for a good used one for a good price

need a few more details here like:

1. what chasis do you have?
2. how much do you want to spend?
3. is it just a daily driver, drag car, autoX, show car, what?

whatever you do just don't buy anything that has joints in it, buy bars that are rigid
do a search in the suspension forum on strut bars and you will find a bunch of info on different types of bars

edit: sorry just saw that you said it's for a 89 rex
I'm not sure what your options are for that but I would highly recomend doing atleast front and rear upper bars, they made a big diff on my sedan and I'm sure they would help the rex alot too

I havent bought any but noticed that they are on there alot, I do have a rear one on my 89 civic si i just picked up, but i havent drove it yet. so i dont know how great it is. before i buy anything on ebay, i ask as many questions as possible, not just about the part, but the seller theirselfs. and make sure you check reviews on their to.

Back