WTB: Fuel System Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
okay i'm finally getting around to upgrading my fuel system. :) i'm in need of some injectors, preferably RC 550cc to 750cc OBD1. A fuel pump at least 255lph. fuel rail for a b series motor preferably AEM, and a fuel pressure regulator. i would like the pump to be new, or at least as close to new as possible, the rest of the parts can be used. these parts need to work in a 92 civic (OBD1). let me know what you peeps have.

i have a bare golden eagle rail i will sell to you for 40 bucks + S. it will need 4 fittings.
2 1/8 npt plugs (or 1 is you are using an on-rail FPR) and the two ends... i forget off hand what they are. goldeneaglemfg.com has them listed on their website.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 15 2004, 11:35 PM
i have a bare golden eagle rail i will sell to you for 40 bucks + S. it will need 4 fittings.
2 1/8 npt plugs (or 1 is you are using an on-rail FPR) and the two ends... i forget off hand what they are. goldeneaglemfg.com has them listed on their website.
[post=403302]Quoted post[/post]​

do you have pics of it?? how much shipped to whiteman afb, mo 65305??

Back