WTB: gauge cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

i know these are a rare find, but if anyone can help me find one, i'd love to pay good cash for it...

i haven't been able to find anything but JDM gauges, and i'm looking for the US one.

Thanks... ;)

it helps if u say what it is for, what you are actually looking for, i mean cmon, we cant read your mind.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Nov 21 2003, 06:50 PM
it helps if u say what it is for, what you are actually looking for, i mean cmon, we cant read your mind.

you can't read her mind but you can read her post title

someone totally screwed me here, so now i'm still looking for one... let's hope i get my money back. either way... i still want one.

thanks

for clarification... i'm looking for a 92 or 93 GS-R gauge cluster. thanks. i need the redline to be at 8k and the speedo to measure in MPH. thanks.

I KNOW WHERE TO GET ANY 93 GS-R CLUSTER BUT WHAT IS THE PRICE YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY?

did u finally get a b16 in your integ? good luck on that cluster, it was a pain in the butt for me to get a hold of 1

he still has it, i told him u probably want it, its only 125, so its not too bad.

thanks... sorry it's taken me so long to respond. good lookin out! and i appreciate the gesture!! i'll hit this guy up in a min.

thanks a heap dood!

btw- swap goes in this weekend!!! yesssss!

Back